Mayan (Tzutuhil) Scarf
Beautiful, colorful, and exuding unlimited texture appeal, Guatemalan scarves are woven on a back strap loom with natural dyes which will surely keep the chill out in a sophisticated style. To fix the colors into the 100% cotton hand made scarves, the artists use banana plant stem.
- Style: geometric pattern on a solid background
- Size: 60"X15"
- Fabrication: cotton
- Color: black, bleu de France, bronze, carnelian, ghost white
- USPS 3 day Priority (Free) Signature required
- Free personal delivery: Chicago public venue (office, coffee house) Signature required
- Free same day delivery to a Chicago public venue: email for availability
- Questions: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Like' us on Facebook
- 'Follow' us on Twitter and Instagram